Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Excel Data Mining Add In

I recently read an introductory article about creating lift charts in excel. I thought this was an informative article so I retweeted it with my followers. However, the article assumes that you know how to and have already installed the data mining add-in. With that in mind, I'm going to show you how to do that here today.

Step 1 - Download the add-in.
Go to to the Microsoft site and download the add-in.

Step 2 - Install
Double click!

Step 3 - Turn On
Open Excel and then click on the file button. Then click on Options and go to the Add-Ins section. Down by manage make sure the Excel Add-ins is selected and click Go. Then
check the Table Analysis Tools and Data Mining Client and hit OK. Presto!



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment